We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
780 kilos of non-traceable and expired dietary supplements and dietary supplements have been withdrawn from the market by the National Food Chain Safety Authority (Nibih).Schedule supplements have been withdrawn from the market by NebihThe encapsulated products were immediately recalled by the authorities. Even at the end of August, Nebih was in the process of packing and encapsulating a dietary supplement in Budapest. In the course of the inspection, the total amount of raw materials sold is 37 items - 781 kg in weight - and no unexpected, additional expired meal. The йrintett raw materials as ьgyvezetх elmondбsa Kнnбbуl szбrmaztak, amelyekbхl elsхsorban potencianцvelх and kovafцld йtrend-kiegйszнtх termйkeket kйszнtettek.A vбllalkozбs the termйkek csomagolбsa, kapszulбzбsa sorбn kцvetйsi dokumentбciуt did not lead to any track, ezйrt the hatуsбg ordered the termйk visszahнvбsбt, tovбbbб the immediate hatбllyal felfьggesztette packing activity.The business details are available in the list of Nebih infringers.List of affected jewels:
- Turmeric Capsules (Box) 604 mg, 90 pcs / box, 54.4 g, Original number: 11610/2012, MMI: 31-04-2020
- Turmeric Capsules 604 mg, 90 pcs / bag, 54.4 g, Original number: 11610/2012, MMI: 20-12-2020
- Vitamin C, 2x34.6 g, locally packaged, Original number: 11935/2012, MMI: Not visible
- Heavenly God Indija capsule, 60 capsules / box, 6x31 g, Quality shelf life and OTI number not available
- Prosta capsule, 60 capsules / box, 14x28.8 g, MMI: 25.01.2021.
- Hard box packed, 54x300 g, Manufacturer Part No: 010898, Date Packed: May 02, 2018
- Sawdust capsules, packed, 90 capsules / carton, 25x54.9 g, Original number: 8634/2011