Useful information

Maternity Support 2018 - What You Need to Know About It

Maternity Support 2018 - What You Need to Know About It

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Maternity support is available to all women who have recently given birth if they apply for it within 6 months of childbirth. We've collected the most useful information for you about support and how much you are entitled to.

Maternity Support 2018 - What You Need to Know About It

When are you eligible for support?

After childbirth, a woman who has attended maternity support at least four times during her pregnancy, and at least once in early pregnancy, may apply for maternity support. Even if the child was stillbirth, support is due.
Maternity support may be granted to the adoptive parent instead of the mother if the child is authorized to adopt the child within six months of childbirth, or if the child is entitled to receive it. The most significant change in maternity support is that, from January 1, 2018, those eligible for support will be extended - You can also get maternity support for a mother or child of a Hungarian citizen who is not born in Hungary and is a Hungarian citizen, and if you have a Hungarian certificate, you can go abroad as well.

Who can't claim maternity support?

In the event that the parents have made a declaration in advance of the birth of the child or the birth of the child is covered by the child protection decision, However, if the parent's declaration of consent to the child is withdrawn or child protection is withdrawn, the mother will continue to care for the child, and the parent will be entitled to care for the child.

How much can you count?

Maternity support is continued once and you can calculate the amount at the time of childbirth at the lowest amount of the legal old-age pension. For a child, the amount is 225% of the minimum pension, which is HUF 64,125, while for twin children it is 300%, which is 85,500 HUF for the eligible mother.

How do you get it?

You can submit your claim for maternity support by filling out the application form, "Requirement for Maternity Support." The form shall also indicate which documents, documents or documents must be submitted in order for your application to be approved. The form shall include the documents and certificates to be submitted with the application. The request shall be settled within eight days of the date on which it is received by the claiming body, and the grant of a final decision shall be upheld.Related articles about family support topics:
Baby Care Prize - CSED 2018
GYET 2018 - How do you get it and how much is it?
Family Beatles 2018