We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Münchausen by proxy is a psychiatric syndrome and child abuse form at the same time. In almost all cases, the mother commits her child. There are documented cases in Hungary as well.
Münchausen by proxy syndromeKata Janecskу's article on the Index by the Münchausen by proxy-roul l says it's quite bizarre both a psychiatric syndrome and a form of child abuse. There are some parents - primarily mothers - who believe in their environment that they are taking care of very sick children with superhuman care, or even being famous for their heroic struggles. Although these children are affected by illness, there are many documented cases in Hungary, but it is often difficult to prove that recognition is not impossible, just to know the signs well. Such a sign may be that a child's hospital stay will always be worse when his or her mother visits it.An Index article presents a more international example. Blanca Montano, a 23-year-old Arizona mother, has all found in her body an E. coli bacterium, which can lead to kidney failure and fatal hemorrhage along the urinary tract. The older child, the baby boy, became sick, but the 7-month-old baby was suspiciously stubborn, successively catching the infections. He had been in the hospital for a month, while doctors treated 9 rare and unusual infections, and also attended the intensive care unit. When they finally got suspected in the hospital, they installed a camera in the baby's room. It was suggested that the mother had infected the baby's infusion by inserting the tube into her mouth. Later, it turned out that E. coli caused the infection with vultures. In 2011, they spent 13 years in jail in Montanу. or say sugar in your kid's urine sample, overheating the fever level, taking other medicine for vomiting, diarrhea, or just not eating.But why would a mother do that to her child? The key to the Münchausen by proxy Dr. Bea Pászthy pediatrician, pediatric psychiatrist, senior associate professor at the Department of Pediatrics at Semmelweis University: a parent with severe psychiatric disorders is passionate about love, attention, she hopes to receive it from the world of health care. Such mothers are almost always socially isolated, often living alone, but if they do not, they are emotional. Their own existential insignificance, or the desire to eliminate it, moves them.Dr. According to Bea Pászthy, even Mülchausen by proxy syndrome parents are not even convinced by conclusive evidence. They have no medical awareness, the chance of healing is very bad. It would take years of serious therapy. Instead, in the good case, the children end up raising the child out of the family.In Hungary, too, the Munchnen by proxy is considered a child sanction. One form of physical punishment, and never "just", is that of emotional punishment and emotional neglect. In more than half of the cases, the mother was also punished. For such punishments, it is not important that the child be ill, but that they be taken to a medical doctor. Blind to the child's pain, according to the psychiatrist, their empathy is eliminated. The greater part of the child's suffering is not directly caused by the mother, but by the unnecessary medical interventions, the painful treatment, the actions she takes. According to international estimates, 20 to 40 percent of victims die, but the vast majority of those who survive also suffer from persistent psychological and physical disorder, may be if:
- the child's illness is extremely rare and cannot be explained by our present medical knowledge,
- Symptoms are bizarre, varied, affecting more than one organ system (eg apnea, seizures, haemorrhages, choking, diarrhea, vomiting, recurrent infections, fever),
- repeat medical examiner,
- the findings are contradictory, contradictory to one another and the state of the child,
- symptoms are related to the presence of the mother,
- in the family there are many inexplicable illnesses. Recognition of the Münchausen by proxy depends not only on doctors, patients, but also on the environment, the family, the
- the child is not allowed in the home by her mother, she is locked up at home,
- the family is locked away, keeping strangers away (this is generally true of all children's churches),
- the child is very ill,
- they take him from doctor to doctor, but not as all the worries are natural, but in a bizarre way, they ask for help from medicine, but they also seem to flee from diagnosis,
- the child is pale, underdeveloped,
- afraid of strangers, dare not talk about herself or her parents. The article in the article also presents a Hungarian example of the Münchausen by proxy: Pászthy Bejszgyz, 1st child of Semmelweis University rescuers from a provincial townhouse with a 9-year-old baby suspected of anorexia. As it turned out, the baby had 40 hospital reports, 270 ambulance pages. The doctor was suspicious from the start. The story of the baby is well underway and there are many international cases in the Index report.
- Child punishment doesn't play!
- Don't turn your head!