We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In everyday practice, it is called stomach upset when we eat a lot and our stomachs stop.
GyomorrontбsIn the real world, however, the physician has to think of this much more when a child with an abdominal disorder appears on Christmas Day. It's simple gyomorrontбs besides, holiday feasts occur more frequently gastritis-fertхzйs, allergy йs milk sugar tenderness is.Rйgmъlt idхktхl from kьlцnbцzх ьnnepeket or bцjti idхszakot kцvetх lakomбk frequency velejбrуja was gyomorrontбs when tцbbfogбsos, zsнros, nehйz йtkektхl the legtцbb vendйgnek megfбjdult the belly and the megszokottуl eltйrх irбnyba, visszafelй бramlottak the finomsбgok, i.e. hбnytak.A hasfбjбs the reason is that the higher the amount of food that enters the stomach and intestines, causing painful sensation. Suddenly, more abundant dietary stomachs enter the stomach, causing so much tension and pain that the body is only able to calm down.
Avoid Christmas Belly Stomach, Pay Attention to What Kids Eat
GastritisGastric disruption is decisively distinguished by the fact that the former is the cause of the excessive amount of food that is suddenly stomached, and the food that is ingested causes inflammation in the stomach. Accordingly, it may cause gastritis food contaminated by bacteria or virus, or even stingy, spicy diets. Hopefully, due to stricter controls, we do not need to be afraid in the future to buy potentially infected goods in different supermarkets.In Karlsruhe In general, different types of virus-infected foods cause gastro-enteritis, as opposed to similar summer diseases, when in the high heat, the bacterium called salmonella can proliferate in ice cream, sour cream, or milk. Fortunately, at Christmas, we only encounter terrible, small-group illnesses, barely any more than in other months of the year.
How to cure the little patient?
The key to figuring out what factors are different from allergies is that the shorter the time between the food that causes the allergy and the onset of the symptom, the easier it is. This can be just a few minutes, but sometimes it can take several days for complaints to appear. In these cases it is very difficult to find the chosen cause. In this case, the doctor uses a symptom therapy, which means that the patient is given drugs that reduce the body's allergic reaction.
Our specialist's own experience
Specialist: Dr. Gorbbor Veres pediatrician, gastroenterologist
Let's water the card!
What to drink?
- Extract and chamomile tea have a gastric soothing effect. Add one teaspoonful of sugar to one deciliter. If the child is not willing to accept it, let him bless what he loves.
- It is made from powdered Normolite available in the pharmacy, unfortunately it is not too tasty to drink the lost weight.
- You can try fruit juices, especially apple juice, even small ones will accept it. We need to dictate about 50-100 grams of liquid to a little patient, but not at the same time. Five or ten minutes after the last vomiting, you can add two teaspoons of tea, and then five or ten minutes later with two or two teaspoons of tea. If you do not vomit, you can increase the dose slowly. Breastfeeding children are now (also) in a better position to breastfeed, as breastfeeding can continue to suit their needs. You may only accept breast milk until full healing, but this is no problem, hastening healing.
Specialist: Dr. Etelka Korausz pediatrician
Symptoms of salmonella
When should we perform a proficiency test?
Beaches, pond infestations
Blood or sunburn?
The main danger is dehydrationThe smaller the child affected by diarrhea and vomiting, the more dangerous it may be to expel fluid to the extent of fluid loss. If we are unable to provide fluids by mouth, an infusion is required.Signs of outburst
- Undergrowth, insensitivity
- feeble shit
- the skin feels inelastic, dry to the touch
- mouth and eyebrow, scarcely lightly produced
- Up to two daily pee diapers, thick urine
- Feel two things are particularly important when it comes to treating cold sores. It is forbidden to give a baby a medicine that will punish the movement of the mind (these are the so-called pincers). Diarrhea is really eliminated, but the mucous membrane full of rodents stays in the gut and can get into the body from there and cause a serious condition. There is no need for a strict diet like the one suggested earlier: after fasting, you can only have pancakes, tea, and potatoes cooked in water, and the patient may be given more than just a few days. Foods that you want, like yogurt, kefir, cereals, soup, possibly lean meats, mashed potatoes, steamed greens with cheese and compote. Whole milk should be avoided and curdy, spicy foods should not be given, but in the case of acutely ill children, these should be seriously harmed by diarrhea or antibiotics. or pharmacy reimbursements, such as Lactobact, Protexin segнtsйgйvel. These should be discussed with your pediatrician. In nursing children, the blueprint is usually self-repairing.
I have diarrhea
What to drink?
RotavнrusAmong the common diseases acquired by diarrhea, rotavнrus Caused by Crohn's in the first place. The initial mild appearance will soon be followed by vomiting, followed by lower abdominal pain and diarrhea. The very faint, watery stool is very thick with a characteristic odor. Rotavirus is highly infectious, with a few infections that can cause disease, and children also infect each other within a short period of time. Hand infected with fetuses can also be a source of infection. Accordingly, one of the methods of prevention is careful washing and breast milk. Due to the special protective factors present in breast milk, infants who are breastfed have a greater chance of protection than this virus.They may also be interested in:
- Honeycomb for months
- How to cushion your stomach?
- All five lead to the abdomen
- Hasfboy stories